Across our three state-of-the-art dental practices our committed dental professionals work together to ensure that each and every one of our patients receives the most caring and effective dental care possible.
Dr Poursoltan’s aim as a dentist is to comprehensively restore his patient’s oral health. The end goal is a functional and aesthetic dentition which the patient can maintain for the rest of their life. This is through a precise and practical treatment plan suited to the patient’s individual needs. Prevention is at the forefront of his treatment philosophy.
Dr Poursoltan prides himself on providing the highest quality of dental care to every one of his patients. He also has a strong focus on continuing education to ensure he provides the benefit of modern dental treatments and technologies for his patients.
Dr Poursoltan has always held an interest in education and teaching. He has been involved with Sydney University in the teaching and education of dental students since 2007.
What Education Has Dr. Poursoltan Undertaken?
- 2015 Master of Science (Orthodontics) from the International Medical College
- 2013 Graduate Certificate in Advanced Restorative with Sydney University.
- 2012 Completed the residency program in dental implants at the Brener Implant Institute.
- 2010 Attended Aesthetics Periodontics workshop focused on soft tissue grafting and minor periodontal plastic surgery.
- Completed the two year orthodontic training program with Progressive Orthodontics.
- Completed CPD courses for Dental Implantology and Fixed Prosthodontics with Melbourne University and Noble Biocare including a cadaver workshop on advanced bone grafting.
- 2009 Achieved Fellowship status with the most prestigious dental organisation, the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
- 2008 Advanced Bone Grafting in dental implantology organised by the NSW ADA
- 2008 Functional Appliances in orthodontics CPD course at Sydney University.
- 2008 Attended “Advanced Restorative Dentistry, Ceramic restorations” at the NSW ADA Centre for Professional Development.
- 2007 Continuing education course in ‘Minor Oral Surgery for General Practitioners’ at Sydney University. The course was focused on minor oral surgery including removal of impacted 8s.
- 2007 Completed the accredited orientation course in preparation for the primary examination of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
- 2002 – 2006 Bachelor of Dental Science from the University of Melbourne.
Dr. Poursoltan is an Australian Dental Association professional and also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
Did you know that Dr. Poursoltan has also published scientific papers? These papers include:
- Working Practices and Job Satisfaction of Victorian Dental Hygienists. (Published in the Australian Dental Journal Volume 53 Number 1 March 2008)
- Attitudes of the Victorian Oral Health Workforce to the Employment and Utilisation of Dental Hygienists. (Published in the Australian Dental Journal Volume 53 Number 1 March 2008)
- Scientific Presentations Given – Sep 2007, Presentation of the above papers at the meeting of the International Association for Dental Research (Australia and New Zealand Division) in Barossa Valley, South Australia.
What does all of this mean?
It means you are in good hands when you visit Dr. Poursoltan at Precise Dental Surgery.
Dr Bianca graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery with 1st Class Honours (DDS) from the University of Shiraz (Iran) before making her move to Sydney in 2006.
In her undergraduate training Dr Bianca was awarded a number of prizes, including the prestigious Shiraz University prize for top student in orthodontics and prosthodontics. She is currently undertaking further education in Endodontics (root canal therapy) with the world renowned Kings College of London. She is also studying MPhil at the University of Sydney. Dr Bianca is a member of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. Bianca is always looking forward to providing state-of-the art, quality dental care.
She loves the interaction with her patients, the intricate detailed work and the actively detailed environment that dentistry provides. She has always had a firm belief of treating people with respect, kindness and empathy, and is determined to put a smile on her patient’s faces. She also has a very friendly, warm and cheerful personality with a unique smile that never seems to disappear.
Dr Richard completed his Bachelor Degree in dentistry at the University of Sydney after graduating from a Bachelor of Engineering with Honours from the same university.
He spent a number of years in rural NSW providing dental services in a very busy and modern private dental practice. He strongly believes in continuing education and regularly attends seminars and conferences to keep up to date with modern dentistry.
He has special interest in implant dentistry and surgical extractions, but also provides all other general dental services including orthodontics and the myobrace system. Dr Richard is an accredited member of Australian Society of Implant Dentistry and International Team for Implant Dentistry.
Dr Negar has a Bachelor of Dentistry degree from the University of Sydney. Prior to studying dentistry, Dr Negar studied Bachelor of Medical Science with Honours at the University of Sydney also.
Dr Negar worked in St Vincent’s Hospital as a Clinical Microbiologist after completing her first degree. During this time, she became aware of how much she enjoys working with her hands. Her interest in fine detailed work with the hands and her attention to detail as well as her love for patient interaction became apparent to everyone and after some guidance from some experienced dentists; she applied for the Dentistry program.
Since graduation as a Dentist, Dr Negar has worked for many years in the NSW Health public health sector servicing rural and suburban clinics ranging from Westmead to Mt Druitt and from Sydney Dental Hospital to Fairfield, Ingleburn and beyond to Bowral and many more. During her service in NSW Health, Dr Negar also worked at private practices part time.
Dr Negar has special interests in paediatric dentistry, endodontics and surgical extractions, but she also enjoys and is competent in all aspects of general dental services.
Dr Negar has a passion for continuing education and undertaking courses to further her knowledge in the most recent treatment modalities and technologies. She believes in a do no harm treatment philosophy and strongly believes that prevention is better than cure. Her focus for treatment arises from her work in rural dentistry whereby dental needs should be followed in a systematic manner so that the foundation and basics is built strong in order to provide good long term outcomes.
Dr Negar has always had an interest in education and teaching. She has been involved with the teaching of Sydney University and Newcastle University dental and oral hygiene students since 2010. She continues to be a clinical tutor at the University of Sydney and is studying a Masters degree at Charles Sturt University.
Dr Negar’s warm personality and forever smiling face is a bonus to her other attributes and she hopes that she can have happy smiling healthy faces leave after every dental visit.